Support Your Employees
to Improve Performance
Reducing stress improves memory and learning, healthy relationships, and improves general well-being. It also lowers employee cost including health care and sick leave.
Elevate Movement Therapy Helps to Improve Performance of Corporate Employees
As a Fitness Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist and Yoga Teacher, Eva specializes in working with people who suffer from tension headaches, lower and upper back pain and high stress. Most of those symptoms are the result of high demanding jobs and bad posture.
Recognizing that the Fitness Industry doesn’t offer classes that specifically address those issues, Eva created Elevate Movement Therapy. It is a yoga-like workout, mixing cardio, corrective exercises, strength training, and relaxation. In addition to fitness, the goal is to help participants recharge their energy, release anxiety, and boost confidence.
Good posture, another results of Elevate Movement Therapy, commands respect and supports self-confidence. Notice the benefits of making great first impressions from improved posture.
Why choose Elevate Movement Therapy?
Elevate Movement Therapy combines Eastern philosophy and Western knowledge to support our 21st-century busy lifestyle. “Elevate” workout focus on the specific issues -mentioned above- people face today bringing forth the benefits of fitness, movement therapy, and yoga together.
If you would like to know more about the class, check out the Fitness Studios page.
- Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, Level One Teacher Training-KRI 200 hours
- Certified Personal Trainer-National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist-NASM
- Certified Personal Trainer –National Sports Conditioning Association (NSCA) and National Personal Training Institute (NPTI)
- TRX Group Certification-TRX
- Spinning-Maddog Athletics
- Aqua Cycling-Aqua
- Pre- and Postnatal Certification-Annette Lang
- Lower Extremity Injury Prevention-NASM
- Dumbbell Training-IHP (Institute of Human Performance)
- Group Instructor and Tennis coach – Fitness Academy, Hungary, accredited by The Hungarian Accreditation Committee
Schedule Your First Complementary Session or Find Out More about Working with Eva
Private Sessions Are Available On The Upper West Side, Midtown, West Village, Downtown Manhattan, Hoboken, Jersey City, Montclair & Bloomfield NJ.
Contact Eva if your location is outside of these areas.
Email & Phone
Serving Corporations in Manhattan NY, Jersey City and Hoboken NJ.
Contact Eva even if your company is outside of the listed areas.
Email & Phone