Is something missing from your life?
Have you been working hard to achieve your goals and still feel like your are not getting anywhere?
Are you unsatisfied with your relationships?
Do you want more out of life?
You are not alone. I used to feel the same way.
I left Hungary and moved to the States when I was 21 years old. I wanted to build a life of my own and find freedom. I was far from home, but I brought my past with me. I was struggling, stressed, lonely and unhappy.
My miserable and unhealthy lifestyle landed me in the hospital in 2009. I had no choice but to make some drastic changes. Not only did my very survival depend on that, but I wanted more out of life. I wanted to have…
- PEACE, more JOY
- More free time
- A feeling of safety
- Supportive friends and relationships
- Be financially secure
- Fulfilling job that had a deep sense of purpose.
I went on a spiritual quest to find my way out of my despair. I I followed spiritual leaders, teacher and mentors, and read tons of books on my search.
In 2013, after meeting my twin flame, I had a profound awakening. With this experience a new world opened up in front of my eyes. Instead of looking for advice from others, I turned within and started practicing deep listening. I began channeling information that supported me. I let go of who I was not, to realigned with my truth and become the person I was always meant to be.
Today my happiness does not depend on anything outside of me.
I found my freedom!
- I don’t depend on others’ validation as I did in the past.
- I don’t need to live up to others’ expectations anymore. I have my own values that I keep close to my heart.
- My happiness and fulfillment do not come from achievements or another person, but just from being alive.
- I have an inner knowing that I can create anything I want in my life. Abundance is available at all times.
- I trust and believe in myself!
- And the people in my life are supportive, kind and loving. My relationships are built on equality and mutuality.
It was not easy to get here. I had to break away from the conditioning of my past. Through my quest and working with others I learned that every time we choose to live up to the expectations of our families, traditions, and society, we lose a part of ourselves. We want to make others happy but at the same time we end up feeling undernourished, unloved and alone, having a hard time finding where we belong. Most of us live like this. We are in PAIN.
We hope that achieving a goal, buying a house, the next relationship or more money will help ease our hurt. But when it does not, we feel lost and find other ways to comfort ourselves. We become addicted to love, relationships, alcohol, exercising, achievement, or taking care of others. With these coping mechanisms, we injure ourselves more. This chain of events is what I call the “cycle of pain™.”
- Are you in this cycle?
- Do you want to get out of it?
- Are you ready to reclaim your birthright to be happy and free?
- Do you want to live a life true to who you are, letting go of the expectations of others?
- Are you ready break away from all the things that are not working for?