Your Body...Your Choices
Movement can break you or make you...
Let it make you!
Are you busy, high-achiever women or a mom who doesn’t have much time to sleep or spend on herself?
Do you sit in front of the computer most days, or run around taking care of your responsibilities?
Are you ready to let go of the baby weight you have been carrying since giving birth?
The stress and tension we experience daily burrows deep inside our bodies and can erupt as a headache, lower back pain, neck pain or a feeling of muscular heaviness/stiffness. But stress causes more than just physical discomfort. It also creates or contributes to most illnesses, hormonal imbalances, and weight gain.
Stress is also the biggest roadblock for women when who want to lose weight.
Intense workouts are trendy, but not necessarily good for everyone. Besides the risk of injury, many women can’t keep up with such routines. It also overwhelms an already stressed body, which can block one from losing weight. Unfortunately, women who follow these routines end up blaming themselves when they don’t achieve their goals.
It is time to end the self-blame! Instead, change your approach.
Elevate Movement Therapy is a gentle, mindful workout that helps to release stress and tension while getting you stronger and leaner. Gentle and mindful doesn’t mean that it isn’t challenging, but that it isn’t overwhelming.
Eva’s method will help you regain confidence in your body, recharge your energy, lower stress and anxiety, and have more control over your life choices. It will also support your weight loss efforts.
Eva was inspired to create Elevate Movement Therapy while working with moms and busy women who experienced all the challenges mentioned above. She combined her 30 years of experience and knowledge as a competitive athlete, a Fitness Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist, and Yoga Teacher to create her unique training method.
- Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, Level One Teacher Training-KRI 200 hours
- Certified Personal Trainer-National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist-NASM
- Certified Personal Trainer –National Sports Conditioning Association (NSCA) and National Personal Training Institute (NPTI)
- TRX Group Certification-TRX
- Spinning-Maddog Athletics
- Aqua Cycling-Aqua
- Pre- and Postnatal Certification-Annette Lang
- Lower Extremity Injury Prevention-NASM
- Dumbbell Training-IHP (Institute of Human Performance)
- Group Instructor and Tennis coach – Fitness Academy, Hungary, accredited by The Hungarian Accreditation Committee
Schedule Your First Complementary Session or Find Out More about Working with Eva
Private Sessions Are Available On The Upper West Side, Midtown, West Village, Downtown Manhattan, Hoboken, Jersey City, Montclair & Bloomfield NJ.
Contact Eva if your location is outside of these areas.
Email & Phone